Microsoft has declared Teams their fastest-growing enterprise application with over half a million organizations using it and growing. However, Teams sprawl, while excellent for organic adoption, can present governance and security challenges for organizations if it is not properly managed.
Watch this on demand webinar hosted by Timlin Enterprises, LiveTiles, and Nucleus Cyber to learn how to implement the required amount of governance using best practices and software to ensure your policies are followed and your data is kept secure.
In this recorded webinar, we cover how to get started with a deliberate and controlled Teams implementation and key topics including:
- Governance formation, process, templates;
- How to plan for security, integration with other key work processes; and,
- The ongoing process and commitment to ensure you maintain momentum and change management.
- Plus tools to help you get the job done.
Who should watch it?
- Collaboration Managers
- Application Administrators
- IT and Security Managers
- Compliance Managers